Also, Chech Out the Website http://chrissmovies.blogspot.com for Movies I've Seen in the Theater

Also, Check Out the Website http://chrissmovies.blogspot.com/
For Movies I Have Seen in the Theater




Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Messenger

Woody Harrelson, Ben Foster, Steve Buscemi -- The rather depressing story of a Casualty Notification Officer (Ben Foster) and his cohort (Woody Harrelson). They have to form the families of soldiers that have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Along the way, Foster falls in love with the widow of one of his charges. Especially good acting from Woody Harrelson. I would give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. (2009-R)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris! I went to see this film @ the $5 theatre, which I get into for only $3 because i'm a student, which means $3 for two movies (they always have double features). I was happy I only paid $3! I love a good 'War Drama' but this one was very slow and weird. I felt the same about Woody Harrelson's acting though- outstanding!

    ReplyDelete