Also, Chech Out the Website http://chrissmovies.blogspot.com for Movies I've Seen in the Theater

Also, Check Out the Website http://chrissmovies.blogspot.com/
For Movies I Have Seen in the Theater




Friday, December 17, 2010

Micmacs

Dany Boon, Julie Ferrier, Dominique Pinon, Yolande Moreau -- A guy (Dany Boon) works in a video store in Paris. One day, a shooting happens right outside his building. He is involved with the crossfire. At the hospital, they decide his fate, and leave the bullet in his head, but he could die at any time. He takes refuge with a weird sort of junk collectors. Each one has something special that they do (one is a human calculator, one is a contortionist, one is a human cannonball, etc). He has the casing from the gun that tried to murder him, and a half dissolved landmine that his father tried to disarm when he was in the Army. By accident, he finds the two armament distributors right across the street from one and another. He devises a plan! I couldn't get into it right here (his plan is very involved), but it works. The only problem I had with it was it was in French. But I got through it! I would rate it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. (I added a half a star for the visual effects.) (2009 - R)

No comments:

Post a Comment