Also, Chech Out the Website http://chrissmovies.blogspot.com for Movies I've Seen in the Theater

Also, Check Out the Website http://chrissmovies.blogspot.com/
For Movies I Have Seen in the Theater




Monday, December 6, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Dakota Fanning -- Be forewarned, any of you straight guys (and I consider myself a straight guy) knock back an Abien before you see this movie with your girlfriend. Teen angst! This one finds the vampires and the werewolves teaming up to fight the "Newbornes" (the newly crossed-over vampires). In each one of the Twilight Sagas, there is about five minutes of some awesome special effects (#1 was the baseball game, #2 was the werewolves, and #3 was the fight scene) surrounded by two hours of teen angst. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't recommend this one. I would rate it 2 out of 5 stars. (2010 - PG-13)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris! Just watched this movie Saturday night!! Lots of teenage love drama

    ReplyDelete